Pricing (3 & Above)
Online* $19.95 (Weekends and weekday price)
Onsite* $24.95 (Over 35 activities)
Onsite (After School Special)* $10.95 (Over 30 activities)
Online* Weekends All Inclusive Pass $31.95
(Includes General Admission, Gem Mining, Paintball & bag of Kettle corn) Saturday/Sunday and Columbus Day
OPEN September 25th till Halloween Daily 10am to 6pm
*Be sure to follow us on Social Media and sign up for our Emails for exclusive discounts*
No cash refunds. In the event of new state mandates your tickets will be valid during our next season. (restrictions apply) Thank you for your understanding. Children 2 and under are always FREE. There needs to be 1 adult, for every 5 children under 15, must be present for the safety of all guests. Sorry no pets. *Note all tickets must be used at the same time. Tickets can not be split between different day.
Thank you for your understanding!
Military, Guns and Hoses Free Admission
As a Thank You to all of our Military/Veterans, Police and Firefighters. Anyone with an active ID(or Veteran) will be allowed entry into the farm for FREE any date they visit.
Grandparents Free Admission
Grandparents are FREE* Monday-Friday with a paid grandchild entry! (1 Paid Grandchild=1 Free Grandparent)
*Excludes Columbus Day
Special Needs Discount
We recommend coming opening weekend, as it is the slowest time of the season. Special Needs with proper identification for immediate family(max 6 people) ONLY $10. *Note only 500 available per season*
Share and Photo Discount
When you arrive show the admission employee your (day of) check in and a photo of your group and receive $5 off your onsite admission price.
Sorry Coupons/discounts can not be combined with any other offer!
What’s Included in General Admission?
- Zach’s Farm Animals
- Wheel’s of FunLand
- Barnyard Playland
- Port Cottonwood Playland
- Maddie’s Mansion & Chalets Playland
- Miss Maddie’s School House
- Grandpa Franks Haunted Barn
- Spookley “Anti Bully” Cornfield Maze “20th Birthday Celebration”
- Giant Cornfield Maze (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Kaden’s Birdie Barrack’s Playland
- Ghost Town Train
- Pumpkin Mine Kiddie Train- (Weekends Only & Columbus Day)
- Grain Train Ride (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Maddie’s Web
- Mia and Miley’s Web
- Giant Tic Tac Toe
- Giant Checkers
- Bubba Duck’s Waddle Races
- Pumpkin Princess (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Story Telling by Pumpkin Princess(Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Wagon Rides to Pumpkin Field
- Mia & Miley’s Mountain Slide (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- U Pick Pumpkin Field
- Kelsi & Kendyl’s Corn Crib play area
- Jason’s Tire Mountain
- Fly’n Farmer’s Trolley Lines
- Cock O’ Doodle-Doo Choir
- Peter Pumpkin Show
- Observation Bee Hive
- Bubba and Jax’s Straw Mountain
- Cowball throw
- Jax’s Roller Bowler
- Lexi’s Jumbo Jumpin’ Pillows
- Siegel’s Chicago Sports Ball-Zone
- Authentic Indiana Tee Pee and Covered Wagons
- The Wizzer- (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Connect 4
- Corn hole bag sets
- Lupe’s Lasso Ropin’ Rodeo*
- Nanny Goat Roadhouse
- Wall Ball Fun
- Mommy and Me Swings
- Farmer Paul’s Educational Wall
- Spooky Spiral
- Wedding Chapel*
- Sunflower Patch*
- Fire Pits*
- Giant Swing
- Lt Bob’s Army Truck Rides (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Kendyl’s Pumpkin Mine Kiddie Train (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
Along with our attractions we have MANY PHOTO OPS throughout the Farm! (Dont forget to grab your free photos) Our Farm history is also on display including our antiques, Tractors, and other Farm Equipment.
Come hungry we have plenty of Meals and Treats to Eat from fresh choices to comfort items..we have it all! Don’t forget to check our Jax’s Joint and Bubba’s Bar.
Checkout our group packages for even more savings!