OPEN • Nov 7th 2020 @ 10am
Santa will be here for FREE PHOTOS
Hours: Friday- Sunday (including Columbus Day) 10am to 7pm (Pumpkin Fest) • Monday-Thursday 10am to 6pm (Country Store and Pumpkins NO Activities)
Pricing (3 & Above) *Note Updated days of operation*
Onsite* Friday-Sunday and Columbus Day $19.95 (Over 35 activities)
Online* Friday-Sunday and Columbus Day $16.95 (Over 35 activities)
Weekends All Inclusive Pass (Includes General Admission, Gem Mining and Paintball) Saturday/Sunday and Columbus Day $27.95 (Online Only)
OPEN Sept 26th – Nov. 1st 2020
*Be sure to follow us on Social Media and sign up for our Emails for exclusive discounts*
No cash refunds. In the event of inclement weather or new state mandates your tickets will be valid during our next season. Thank you for your understanding. Children 2 and under are FREE. There needs to be 1 adult, for every 5 children under 15, must be present for the safety of all guests.
Admission rain checks WILL BE given as a result of inclement weather after more than 2 hours of continuous rain.
Military, Police, Firefighter Free Admission
As a Thank You to all of our Military, Police and Firefighter anyone with an active ID will be allowed entry into the farm for FREE.
$5 Admission with Bounceback Ticket
On your way out don’t forget to get a BOUNCEBACK ticket to come back again for only $5.00!
Sorry Coupons can not be combined with any other offer!
What’s Included in General Admission?
- Zach’s Farm Animals
- Wheel’s of FunLand Play Area
- Barnyard Play Area
- Port Cottonwood Play Area
- Maddie’s Mansion & Chalets Playland
- Grandpa Franks Haunted Barn– Closed 2020 Due to Covid
- Spookley “Anti Bully” Cornfield Maze
- Giant Cornfield Maze (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Kaden’s Birdie Barrack’s Play area
- Ghost Town Train
- Pumpkin Mine Kiddie Train
- Grain Train Ride (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Tee Ball Challenge Closed 2020 Due to Covid
- Maddie’s Web
- Mia and Miley’s Web
- Giant Tic Tac Toe
- Giant Checkers
- Bubba Duck’s Waddle Races
- Pumpkin Princess (Weekends & Columbus Day only)
- Story Telling by Pumpkin Princess
- Wagon Rides to Pumpkin Field
- Mia & Miley’s Mountain Slide
- U Pick Pumpkin Field
- Kelsi & Kendyl’s Corn Crib play area Closed 2020 Due to Covid
- Jason’s Tire Mountain
- Fly’n Farmer’s ZipLines
- Cottonwood FairyLanding Closed 2020 Due to Covid
- Cock O’ Doodle-Doo Choir
- Peter Pumpkin Show
- Observation Bee Hive
- Bubba and Jax’s Straw Mountain
- Cowball throw
- Jax’s Roller Bowler
- Lexi’s Jumbo Jumpin’ Pillows
- Siegel’s Sports Ball-Zone
- Authentic Indiana Tee Pee and Covered Wagons
- The Wizzer
- Connect 4 *
- Corn hole bag sets*
- Dave’s Rodeo Ring Toss*
- Nanny Goat Roadhouse*
- Wall Ball Fun*
Special Observations/Event Dates
Military Appreciation Weekend 2021
1st Responders Appreciation Weekend 2021
Teachers Appreciation Weekend 2021. Teachers enter for Free with a valid ID on Saturday or Sunday.
Special Needs Weekend 2021 *You MUST pre-register by Sept 2021*
Checkout our group packages for even more savings!
Online Tickets bought from a 3rd party site (Local Flavor, Groupon, etc) are ONLY valid during dates listed on 3rd party site ticket.
All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same family.
Grandparents Free Admission (NOTE not valid during 2020 SEASON)
Grandparents are FREE* Monday-Friday with a paid grandchild entry! (1 Paid Grandchild=1 Free Grandparent)
*Excludes Columbus Day